Flemish and French speaking - Solution Specialist - Hybrid by Webhelp Spain
Job post no longer accepts applications
Are you enthusiastic about creating memorable experiences? Then come join us at Webhelp and work with energetic people who strive to enjoy every day.
We are looking for Flemish and French speaking - Solution Specialists to join our exciting projects, with leading brands from tech, finance, travel, fashion, healthcare, and many more industries.
What we offer you
You will be trained and constantly guided by your managers and your team. You will learn new processes, develop your language and communication skills, as well as work in a digital environment, with some of the most innovative technologies on the market.
What you will learn with us will make you a valuable member of our team or any other team.
Your benefits at Webhelp:
- Full-time contract, 39 hours/week: Monday - Friday from 09:00 to 18:00
- Competitive salary and performance bonus.
- Restaurant card.
- Work a few days from home but also from our sunny office in Málaga.
- Friends hunting (referral) bonus.
- Full paid training about the company and the project you will be working on.
- Career development program and specialized courses.
- Opportunities for a career abroad through the Webhelp International Mobility Program.
What you'll experience at Webhelp
As a Solution Specialist in our team, you will:
- Maximize up-sell and cross-sell opportunities collaborating with Sales Agent and Partner Connection Manager.
- Present Microsoft's Cloud value propositions and differentiation that align to customer's business objectives and IT initiatives based on expertise in solution selling techniques and selling cloud-based solutions.
- Provide technical product overview and insights pertinent to customer need and usage scenarios.
- Increase technical acumen delivering innovative ideas to accelerate customer success in the cloud.
- Audit and confirm implementation requirements and pricing calculations as required, so that the customer receives an accurate projection of anticipated costs in new services sought.
- Demonstrate aspects of the technical and business solution to customers over Teams.
- Act as the key technical contact for the SMB Vendor Tele team with potential customers.
- Conduct group and one-on-one trainings across the Center on subjects of expertise.
We'll be a great match if you:
- Are native or proficient in Flemish and French + Fluent in English.
- Have 3-6+ years of technology related sales or business development experience.
- Have broad knowledge of and ability to explain key end-user scenarios and technical architecture for productivity and communications solutions required.
- Demonstrate knowledge of identity, authentication, security, privacy, and compliance and how they factor into cloud and hybrid solutions preferred.
- Understand cloud deployment and adoption planning.
- Possess experience with cloud-based productivity, collaboration and communications solution designs, migrations and management of technology.
- Have an understanding and passion for cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends. Minimum Fundamentals certification is required upon entering to the role, L200 certification is preferred.
- Possess a proven track record of outstanding performance and achieving goals.
- Have exceptional interpersonal as well as verbal and written communication skills to succeed in a customer facing role.
- Are success-driven, works well in a diverse team and enjoy a dynamic and changing environment.
- Share our values of commitment, unity, integrity, recognition, and WOW.
Don't meet every single requirement?
At Webhelp, we are dedicated to creating a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace where everyone can learn and develop themselves professionally. If you feel you don't check off every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply either way. We will do our best to match you with the right job, whether it's this one or a future role.
Who we are
Webhelp is a people-first company and a global leader in the BPO industry. With more than 100 nationalities, Webhelp Spain is one of the main multilingual centers of the Group. We focus on creating memorable customer experiences and developing business solutions adapted to each company. We enhance the value of the most innovative brands by combining intelligence and emotion to make business more human.
If this sounds like you, join us at Webhelp!
Webhelp is an equal-opportunity employer
Webhelp is committed to equal employment opportunities for all candidates and a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All our recruitment practices are based on business needs, job requirements, and personal qualifications, without regard to gender identity, age, religion, ethnicity, family or parental status, or any other classification protected by applicable national laws.