Are you currently studying, and thinking to start working on your future? This is unique opportunity for students to chip in with your skills, practice your English or any other language in international environment. Also, you can learn some corporate ERP systems, master your excel skills and train your soft skills. If its sounds interesting, then you are on right track to apply.
What you will do
PTP department covers all activities related to 3rd party supplier invoices, employee expense reports and inter-company invoices from invoice receipt to payment – including supporting the tasks of helpdesk, account reconciliation, invoice compliance and reporting.
We are looking for
- University student preferably from finance/economic school, students with other areas of study are more than welcome as well
- Able to work approx. 20hours/week
- Intermediate level of English language + German
- Willingness to learn, develop
- Team spirit/approach
- Experience with MS-Office (MS Excel, MS Outlook) is an advantage
- Previous experience in related area is welcome
What will you learn with us
- You will be able to orient in basics of corporate environment
- Get better in languages (our teams are multinational, so you can start practicing from first day)
- You will gain experience in programs what our teams use (SAP, eScala, ERP, BAAN and others)
- Excel will be your friend
- Deepen your analytical skills and thinking
Besides a very pleasant and international work environment Johnson Controls offers various opportunities for future growth, a competitive salary. Part of your benefits will be JCI teambuilding, meal vouchers, winter vitamin package, Multisport Card, onsite FIT days and more.
Salary: starting from 5,50 € gross per hour. You will be based in our offices (or still able to support from home) in the vibrant city center close to the river and Eurovea 1&2 shopping center... The onsite facilities include a fitness center, coffee machines and canteen or restaurants. Our culture
At Johnson Controls you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most exciting projects in today’s market. Our hardworking people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, results-oriented, hardworking and above all fun.
We believe that diversity and inclusion matter and make a difference. By embracing the true value of diversity and inclusion, getting comfortable with having crucial conversations, and valuing different perspectives, we will be one of the most desirable places to work.