Travel Consultants - GDS experience with Scandinavian language by Webhelp Spain
Job post no longer accepts applications
Want to continue developing in the travel sector and become an outstanding B2B travel advisors? You are Amadeus certified and have native level of Swedish, Norwegian or Danish? Then we have the perfect job for you in sunny adventurous Malaga!
In this job you will get to use your expertise in Amadeus full out, and embark on a transformative journey with us at Webhelp. We give you the opportunity to work with cutting edge travel technology in a collaborative and dynamic work environment that will fuel your personal and professional growth. Our customer is one of the top TMCs in the world.
What Webhelp will offer you
With us you will be part of a diverse and inclusive workplace culture that values authenticity, individuality, and teamwork.
We also offer you these benefits:
- The chance to join a multinational organisation with many career opportunities
- A salary package that you will live well on in Spain, 24 000 to 26 200 EUR gross/year
- Relocation package where applicable
- The possibility to work from your home in Spain
- Private medical insurance
- A legal Spanish contract with full access to the social security system, from day one
- Paid holidays in the first year of work with us*
- A job that is all year round
- Spacious and modern office facilities
What you'll experience at Webhelp
In our 24/7 corporate travel project, we support B2B customers with all their travel-related queries. You will the best solutions in complex situations for our travellers - both domestic and international.
As an expert travel advisor, you will among other things:
- Be responsible for handling all support before, during and after travel related questions for Business customers
- Make new flight reservations and change already existing reservations in Amadeus
- Check rules and regulations for tickets regarding cancellation/change etc.
- Provide prompt, reliable, and accurate information to customers while maintaining effective communications during conversations, while resolving issues in a timely manner.
- Educate customers on support options, and the steps being taken to resolve the issue, including online tutorials, in-store programs and help applications built into the programs
- Communicate positively with team members, customers, and other partners
- Escalate issues to the appropriate department according to Client's Procedures
We'll be a great match if you:
- Have native level of Swedish, Norwegian or Danish (or have a certificate of level C2 if non-native), your English is also fluent
- Have travel business experience
- Are Ticketing skills / IATA - certified
- Have Amadeus reservation certification
- Excellent customer service skills
- Have strong written, verbal and organizational skills
- Have a passion for customer care
- Feel at ease as user with computer technology, personal computer or other devices such as tablets, smartphones etc.
It would be a plus if you:
- Have previous experience in a customer service role within Travel Industry
- Have a HS Diploma or equivalent
Don't meet every single requirement?
We understand that you may not meet every requirement, but we encourage you to apply anyway. At Webhelp, we value diverse experiences and skills. Show us your exceptional performance, goal attainment, and self-motivation. Your transferable skills and relevant experiences matter to us.
Are you in the early stages of your career, seeking international experience? Or craving a change of lifestyle, ready to break free from the Nordic climate? Join our winning team and embark on an exciting journey where you can excel, grow, and make a difference.
Interested? Apply now and let's talk!
Webhelp is an equal-opportunity employer
Webhelp is committed to equal employment opportunities for all candidates and a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All our recruitment practices are based on business needs, job requirements, and personal qualifications, without regard to gender identity, age, religion, ethnicity, family or parental status, or any other classification protected by applicable national laws.