Church & Dwight is a leading consumer packaged goods company in the U.S. We manufacture and market a broad range of leading household, personal care, and specialty products to consumers and business customers in 115 countries. The company operates under three major divisions: Domestic Consumer Products, International Consumer Products, and Specialty Products
We Care: Passionate about Customer Support, with a drive to achieve and exceed targets to achieve a high-quality level of
We´re Curious: Proactive approach to problem-solving and a “can do” attitude.
We Achieve Together: Strong teamwork ethic, contributing to personal and team targets/SLA while working on personnel targets.
What be you’l be doing?
- Providing an outstanding customer experience through every customer interaction.
- Handling telephone, email, and social media queries (where needed) and ensuring that all customer & client needs are met in a timely and professional manner.
- Dealing with queries regarding multiple brands and products (across a number of industries).
- Constantly improving brand and product knowledge to deliver the highest quality of information to our customers.
- Embracing our company values and acting as a brand ambassador.
What skills & experience you’ll bring to us?
- A fluent level of French & English with exceptional grammar and spelling skills.
- A genuine passion for delivering outstanding customer service.
- Previous experience in a customer-facing role or a call centre environment would be a plus.
- Flexibility, adaptability, and ability to multi-task.
- Confidence and an enthusiastic telephone manner.
- Ability to deal with sensitive calls with empathy.
- Strong administrative skills with a keen eye for detail.
- A professional outlook and proactive approach to problem-solving.
What do we offer?
- Contract: Permanent, with the opportunity for a permanent contract in the future.
- Part-time: 15 hours/week
- Working days/Hours: Monday to Friday, 15:00 pm - 18:00 pm
- Salary: 6,538 gross per year salary
- Holidays: pro-rate based on 24 working days per calendar year
- Hybrid model: Working from the office only 3 times a month
- Training: Around two weeks, preferably morning shift during that period (9 am to 12 pm or 10 am to 1 pm)
- Start date: 2nd of October 2023
Who we are
CPM International has a global presence in over 30 countries. We offer multilingual support in various languages tailor-made to the needs of our diverse markets. We focus on customer service, sales, and technical support solutions for clients worldwide.
CPM International believes in creating an open workplace, celebrating diversity in all forms, including gender, race, religion, disabilities, and sexual orientation. We are committed to providing equal opportunities and ensuring everyone feels included from the start of their journey within CPM.
#wecare #wearecurious #weachievetogether