Team Leader for AirBnB project - German and English Speaker by Webhelp Portugal
Job post no longer accepts applications
Webhelp is a French multinational BPO company that is making business more human for the world's most exciting brands. By choosing Webhelp, you will be part of a community of over 120,000 game-changers from more than 140 locations in 60 countries.
Join us at Webhelp and you will have the opportunity to be part of a multicultural team, a fast-paced environment, and a diverse pool of engaging projects for some of the most progressive B2C and B2B brands worldwide.
What you'll be doing at Webhelp
As a German and English-Speaking Team Leader for AirBnB project, you will:
- Supervise, monitor and develop a team of Customer Advisors.
- Closely monitor the SLA's and KPI's of the project.
- Guarantee the continuous monitoring and improvement of the KPI's project by identifying performance gaps, analyzing root causes, and developing strategies to improve the results of the team.
- Lead a team to success by creating an inspiring customer service environment focused on quality and achieving high-level performance.
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- Have a unique opportunity to start working in a consolidated market where you can directly contribute to the company's fast-paced growth and internal progress in different job positions.
We'll be a great match if you:
- Have a high level of German (written and oral) and fluent in English (C1)
- Have Previous experience in the insurance industry (mandatory)
- Have at least on 1 year of previous experience in Team Management (mandatory)
- Have In-depth knowledge of performance metrics (KPI's)
- Have excellent communication and leadership skills
What we offer you:
- Strong compensation package (14 monthly payments per year plus bonus)
- Monthly meal allowance paid in voucher card (net)
- Private Health Insurance (after 6 months)
- Personal and career development programs and mentoring to develop skills
- Possibility to participate in a growing multicultural Project
- Flexible Schedule from Monday to Saturday
- Work in a diverse environment with people from over 75 nationalities
- Benefit from our modern amenities, many discounts in local businesses, free medical appointments at the office, sports and social responsibility activities, internal parties and much more!
- We promote inter-company mobility to work at any of our sites around the world
- Relocation package and accommodation guaranteed (for 12 months)
- Workplace: Work on-site in Lisbon, Portugal
Webhelp Portugal is an equal-opportunity employer.
Webhelp considers diversity as a fundamental resource and it offers everyone access to employment opportunities, regardless of their gender, age, religion, ethnicity, or any other classification protected by applicable national laws.