We have an exciting opportunity to represent a vast portfolio of well-known brands with one of the biggest food Companies worldwide, holding together brands such as Häagen-Dazs, Betty Crocker, Green Giant, Yoplait, and Old El Paso. The role will require you to develop a sound understanding of the product and services and to embrace company values as your own.
We Care: Passionate about Customer Support, with a drive to achieve and exceed targets to achieve a high-quality level of consumer service.
We´re Curious: Proactive approach to problem-solving and a “can do” attitude.
We Achieve Together: Strong teamwork ethic, contributing to personal and team targets/SLA while working on personnel targets.
What you’ll be doing?
- Handle customer requests through phone and e-mail, providing appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure the resolution of them.
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information to customers' requests.
- Meet customer service targets and call-handling quotas alongside your team.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies taking the extra mile to engage with the customers.
What are we looking for?
- Fluent English with a high level of French.
- Having lived in the UK for a period of time is a plus.
- Customer Support and office Experience.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise tasks, and manage time effectively.
- Computer literacy with the Microsoft package.
- A strong eye for detail.
- Excellent listening, empathy and questioning skills.
What do we offer?
- Contract: Permanent (1 month probation period)
- Full-time: 39h / week
- Working schedule: Monday to Friday, 10:00 AM - 19:00 PM
- Salary: 17.500€ gross per year
- Holidays: 24 per calendar year
- Hybrid model: 3 to 4 days a month in the office
- Training: 3 weeks, Hybrid.
- Start date: ASAP
Who we are
CPM International has a global presence in over 30 countries. We offer multilingual support in various languages tailor-made to the needs of our diverse markets. We focus on customer service, sales, and technical support solutions for clients worldwide.
CPM International believes in creating an open workplace, celebrating diversity in all forms, including gender, race, religion, disabilities, and sexual orientation. We are committed to providing equal opportunities and ensuring everyone feels included from the very start of their journey within CPM.
#WeCare #WeAreCurious #WeAchieveTogether