Job Title: Danish Inbound Customer Support Agent
Required Language: Danish
Report to: Contact Centre Supervisor
Location: Dundalk, Louth, Ireland
Overview of Role:
As our Inbound Customer Care Agent in our Contact Center you will act as the first point of contact for our current and potential customers. You will provide first hand support in relation to queries in regards to incoming sales, account queries, issues and product questions via phone and email.
We are now recruiting Inbound Customer Care Agents for our 2021 busy season. These positions will commence this coming August 2021. Full relocation support is given.
Please submit your CV in English to learn more.
What you will do:
- Resolving customer queries and issues, problem solving and negotiating, in a timely manner over the phone or via email
- Provide appropriate solutions and alternatives with the time limited and follow up to ensure resolution and customer satisfaction is achieved
- Input and track orders, returns, pick-ups and advise customer of updates to ensure customer satisfaction is achieved
- Processing customer orders and providing expert advice on the company’s extensive products
- Process payments, manage invoice and statement queries and escalate as required to the relevant team
- Maximizing sales opportunities by identifying and seizing opportunities to upsell
- Utilise your language skills by translating and proof reading orders received
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with our customers
- Work towards achieving the team service level targets
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of our products and processes to ensure customers are well informed
- Adhere and follow the company’s communication procedure, guidelines and policies
- Ad hoc projects and duties as requested by management
What we need from you:
- Must be fluent in the required language
- Previous experience in a customer service role is highly desirable but full and ongoing coaching and support will be given
- Customer focused, have the ability to deal with our customers in a friendly and polite manner
- An energetic, self-starter who excels in interpersonal skills, with a focus on listening and questioning skills
- Self-motivated and goal oriented, always willing to go above and beyond for our customer
- Have the ability to multitask and manage time efficiently
- Strong desire in delivering the highest level of customer service and the drive to be successful in order to exceed targets and integrate into a team-based organization
- Have the ability to maintain professionalism under pressure, ability to analyse a problem quickly and resolve it following procedures
- Enjoy working in a team environment, working towards targets and maintaining high levels of quality customer service
- Experience with MS office and other systems
- Excellent telephone manner and email etiquette along with strong communication skills
- Fluent in English
About National Pen:
In business for over 50 years, National Pen is a provider of personalized marketing solutions. We offer high value/low cost branded marketing products to small and medium businesses through multiple channels, with low minimum order quantities and high levels of customer care. National Pen operates across 10 locations globally with facilities in Europe, North America, Africa, and Asia and employee over 3500 people through our multi-channel business.
In December 2016 National Pen Corporation was acquired by Cimpress N.V., a leader in mass customisation. Cimpress employs 10,000 people across 30 countries globally and offers a portfolio of more than 20 successful brands including Vistaprint, National Pen, Albelli, Drukwerkdeal, Pixaprinting, Exprint and WIRmachenDruck.