Bringing smiles is what we do at TTEC… for you and the customer. As a Bilingual Technical Support Representative - German-English in Sofia, Bulgaria, you’ll be a part of creating and delivering amazing customer experiences while you also #ExperienceTTEC, an award-winning employment experience and company culture.
What You’ll be Doing
Do you have a passion for technology and helping others? In this role, you’ll be troubleshooting with customers and helping to resolve their issues with a smile. You’ll collaborate internally with other team members to ensure you make the difference between their customer experience being just average or an exceptional one. You’ll be able to recognize, apply and explain your product or service knowledge.
During a Typical Day, You’ll
- Bring your passion and love for technology to know what’s going on with the latest technology products and help customers
- Follow up on specific issues and resolve to completion
What You Bring to the Role
- 6 months technical support and troubleshooting experience
- Basic level of knowledge and experience with moderating computer software or hardware related issues
- Great written and verbal communication skills in German-English
What You Can Expect
- Knowledgeable, encouraging, supporting and present leadership
- Diverse and community minded organization
- Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- And yes...all the competitive compensation, performance bonus opportunities, and benefits you'd expect and maybe a few that would pleasantly surprise you
A Bit More About Your Role
We’ll train you to be a subject matter expert in your field, so you can be confident in providing the highest level of technical service support possible. And we trust you already have the necessary ingredient that can’t be taught – a caring and supportive nature that will shine through as you help customers. You’ll also have a chance to make great new friends within the TTEC community and grow your career in a dynamic, family-friendly atmosphere.
You'll report to a Team Lead. You’ll contribute to the success of the customer experience as well as the overall success of the team.
Our business is about making customers happy. That’s all we do. Since 1982, we’ve helped companies build engaged, pleased, profitable customer experiences powered by our combination of humanity and technology. On behalf of many of the world’s leading iconic and disruptive brands, we talk, message, text, and video chat with millions of customers every day. These exceptional customer experiences start with you.
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the culture and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way.