Withing’s is a premium developer of digital health and wellness smart devices and focuses on delivering a premium level of customer experience to their customers.
Combining the latest technology with Health matters, Withings designs manufactures, and distributes a range of products that empower people to make the right decisions for their health. Key features such as the ability to measure the heart rate of someone using their smart fitness watch are a perfect example of the blend of health and technology.
We Care: Passionate about Customer Support, with a drive to achieve and exceed targets to achieve a high-quality level of consumer service.
We´re Curious: Proactive approach to problem-solving and a “can do” attitude.
We Achieve Together: Strong teamwork ethic, contributing to personal and team targets/SLA while working on personnel targets.
What you’ll be doing?
- Diagnostics: Solve complex technical enquiries for all products within Withing’s range
- Connected Services: Provide support, assistance, and guidance in setting up connected products, troubleshooting, and reporting.
- Process: Process all client requests in accordance with company processes and guidelines across all product ranges.
- Quality and Compliance: Provide superior levels of quality in all transactions with strict adherence to governing laws
- Added Value: Identify new opportunities to cross-sell and upsell without compromising the values of the company. Support new sales opportunities and provide insight solutions
What skills & experience you’ll bring to us?
- Experience in the customer service industry and ideally a contact centre environment.
- A fluent level of French (spoken and written) plus an advanced level of English.
- Well organised and able to prioritise your workload.
- A natural team player – we believe in supporting and developing our people, and we want you to grow with us and help us to grow our business.
- Passionate about giving and receiving fantastic customer service – we want you to treat every call or email as an opportunity to delight our customers.
What do we offer?
- Contract: Permanent (1-month probation period)
- Full-time (39hours/week)
- Working days/Hours: Monday to Friday between 9:00 am – 18:30 pm (one short day)
- Salary: 21,000€ per year
- Holidays: 24 days per calendar year
- Hybrid: Working 3 days a week from the office/2 days working from home
- Training: 2 weeks from the office
- Start date: ASAP
Who we are
CPM International has a global presence in over 30 countries. We offer multilingual support in various languages tailor-made to the needs of our diverse markets. We focus on customer service, sales, and technical support solutions for clients worldwide.
CPM International believes in creating an open workplace, celebrating diversity in all forms, including gender, race, religion, disabilities, and sexual orientation. We are committed to providing equal opportunities and ensuring everyone feels included from the very start of their journey within CPM.
#wecare #wearecurious #weachievetogether