Do you speak Japanese fluently and have excellent communication skills?
Available Japanese positions in Customer / Tech Support and Sales await you in Greece!
Teleperformance Greece connects customers with the world’s top brands for
Take a step forward and enhance your career by working with us for the most well-known brands in the world.
Our jobs require relocation to Greece!
A new career journey begins at the click of the “Apply for this job” button. Just push it!
What you will do:
- • Be the primary point of contact for customer requests in Japanese
• Carefully listen to our customers and provide solutions either by phone calls, emails, or chats!
• Turn every customer into a happy customer!
• Exchange ideas and solutions with your colleagues!
• Enjoy your time in Greece!
What you will bring:
- Fluency in Japanese
- Very good communication skills in English
- Exceptional communication & soft skills, as well as problem-solving skills
- Computer knowledge/tech savviness
- Resourceful, able to multitask
- Thrive as a team player in a fast-paced, high-energy, change-oriented environment
What we offer:
- Complete support to help you ease your relocation to Greece (we cover your flight tickets expenses, hotel accommodation, finding an apartment (-all at no cost to you-)
- Competitive monthly salary + 2 extra salaries per year
- Private Health Insurance
- Numerous benefits and discounts
- Full training by certified instructors
- Professional growth &
- Free online Greek language courses
- State of the art premises, providing a great working environment with relaxing break areas
- Work for a
What you will enjoy in Greece:
- Magnificent natural landscapes
- Mild Mediterranean climate
- Sun during most days of the year
- Unique cultural experiences
- Delicious cuisine
- Rich classical history
- The combination of mountains and sea
- Exciting nightlife
- Hospitality and accessibility
- Low cost of living
Thinking about relocating and wondering about cost of living in Greece? Get an idea here:
Greece has enviable history and culture, climate and cuisine – and yet, the cost of living is among the lowest in Europe,
Find out more
Would you like to see more
Do you need even more