You need a valid European passport or work permit to apply for this position.
- Health Insurance & Life Insurance & Family Plan (Spouse and Children)
- Relocation package: refund of up to 2000 euros with the first payslip, assistance in finding accommodation, support in obtaining NIF (Portuguese tax number) and NISS (required for residence permit)
- Meal allowance: 7.63 € per day of work,
- Performance bonuses
- Development opportunities (move to another project, team leader, quality analyst, HR department)
- Social events
As Digital Marketing Specialist you will be the expert in optimising ads and campaigns! You will work closely with Account Leads to find ways to improve the results of the premium clients. It is a technical role where market knowledge and ability to collect, analyse and make use of large amounts of data are essential.
Your daily work will include tasks like these:
- Implement optimization solutions: build campaigns for high-value advertising customers
- Create keywords, bids, and budget suggestions
- Gather and analyse data at both the account and campaign level
- Create reports for the optimisation strategies
- Use optimisation techniques and meet customers' goals across search, search network (GSN), mobile and video
- Identify general opportunities in an account to propose sales opportunities and drive conversations with clients
💭 You speak and write Danish at a native level and you are fluent in English (B2).
🎓 Experience in digital marketing (either Google, Facebook, TikTok, or through other forms of online marketing).
💻 Experience in Excel is required.
💪🏻 Excellent innovative skills and intuition in identifying areas requiring operational adaptation or improvement.
🥇 You have strong communication and negotiation skills and you are service-oriented, professional, and thorough.