As a Content Moderator, you will work across various social media platforms, screening and monitoring the sites for abusive, violent or other inappropriate content and ensuring a safe experience for its users and communities.
Screening pictures, videos, articles and audio clips might sound like a fun and easy task, perhaps similar to how you spend your free time, but applicants are urged to keep in mind that the content will in some cases contain strong and abhorrent images, and is not recommended for the easily offended.
You will join a growing department, where you will find a somewhat challenging and dynamic environment, as well as great opportunities to develop your career and help us build yet another success story.
- PC/Laptop, quick internet connection and headphones with microphone in order to follow the training (you will be provided with company equipment after the first weeks)
- Native/near-native level in Norwegian and fluent level of English
- Experience within content moderation, customer service or other contact center environments is desired
- Good computer skills
- Professional experience with social media platforms is considered a plus
- A multicultural and international working environment
- To take part in a new and exciting department, with great opportunities to grow your career
- Thorough initial training and continued personal coaching
- A responsible employer with an excellent reputation
Know someone looking for their next career move?
At SpotOn Connections, we value the power of personal referrals! We offer an exciting "Refer-a-Friend" initiative, giving you the great opportunity to earn €250 for every successful referral.
Get in touch with us to kickstart your career today!