As a Dutch Content Producer you will be responsible for producing engaging, entertaining, and informative content across the new bet365 Sports & Betting News website for the Netherlands.
You will have a passion for a variety of sports, as well as previous experience working in a similar writing and production environment.
You will need to be able to demonstrate examples of your past work and have the ability to produce outstanding content that represents the Company brand.
Keeping up-to-date and ahead of the sporting calendar will be a vital part of the role, making sure that a variety of sports and events are covered.
You will work very closely with our Video departments and with our third-party content agencies to ensure our content is of the highest quality.
You will be a highly motivated, positive, and professional individual who possesses excellent written and communication skills. A sound knowledge and understanding of SEO, Analytics, and Social Media platforms will be considered an asset.
Preferred skills and experience:
- Great attention to detail with an excellent standard and knowledge of both written and verbal Dutch and English languages.
- Understanding of SEO and Analytics.
- Genuine interest and in-depth knowledge of popular Dutch sports.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Effective communication and motivation skills.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills.
- Solid understanding of Gambling Regulations and Image Restrictions.
- Producing engaging, entertaining, and informative content across a variety of sports.
- Keeping up-to-date and ahead of the sporting calendar.
- Bringing in creative and original content ideas.
- Responding to breaking and developing stories.
- Working closely with our third-party content creators to ensure we are delivering the highest quality of content.
- Liaising with Sports & Betting News colleagues regarding workload, planning, and organisation.
- Liaising closely with other parts of the business to achieve company targets.
- Reporting to Management on the progress of projects.