Are you a Google fan? Do you love Google products? Are you passionate about the web and new technology?
If you are tech savvy, creative, outgoing, and willing to roll up your sleeves and get things done in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, we may have the perfect job for you!
Our client is looking for a highly-skilled group of professionals to help improve the business, and identify areas of growth based on digital advertising campaigns.
Purpose of the role
As a Digital Marketing Consultant your role is to identify and apply the appropriate advertising solutions through an active collaboration with German companies and Digital Marketing & Online Advertising Agency Partners. You would work with a wide variety of advertisers and deliver the optimal digital advertising solution for each customer.
It is a target driven environment, where you will work towards individual sales targets and be part of a larger sales team increasing the Client customer base across EMEA. You will be part of the largest team who creates unique customer experiences while actively affecting the German online marketing environment.
- BA/BS degree and/or equivalent practical experience
- Native level of German
- Ability to speak and write English fluently and idiomatically
- Minimum 0-1 Years of experience in Sales
- Knowledge of Google products such as Ads, AdSense or YouTube
- A team player with leadership and high communication skills
- Strong presentation, analytical and problem solving skills
- Passionate about Marketing, Technology and online Advertising, with a desire to learn and develop
- Full time position (39h per week, Monday to Friday).
- Permanent Contract.
- Salary: starting from 24.300€ +up to 4290€ gross/year in bonus.
- This is a Hybrid working model in Barcelona.
- Taxes between 20-24%.
- Relocation package:
- Flight ticket
- Accommodation (up to 2 months)
- Support with a private Health Insurance
- 4 weeks of intense introduction training on Google Ads and specific sales training.
- A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development.
- Established career path to grow within the project.
- Continuous training and certifications within Google products.
- Bi-weekly, monthly or quarterly contests.
- Employment with the world’s largest provider of contact centre services.
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development.
- Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team.
- Office location surrounded by the sea in Barcelona!
- Implement creative ways to improve the client companies and agency relationships, by tailoring and sharing performance-enhancing suggestions, and upsell or promote other Google products.
- Provide strategic advice and help businesses and agencies get the best ROI on their clients’ advertising investment by working closely with them in a consultative role.
- Consistently deliver against assigned quota, while prioritizing and delivering outstanding customer sales experience.
- Communicate with the customers proactively, via phone, video conference and email.