Are you ready to deliver timely, accurate and professional customer service via phone, chat, social media and email? The target is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
What you’ll be doing at Concentrix + Webhelp:
• Management of incoming calls, chats, messages and emails
• Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
• Ask probing questions to identify the technical issue faced by the end user and support with the troubleshooting steps needed.
• Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
• Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
• Meet personal/customer service team targets and case-handling quotas
• Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts, and file documents
• Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
What we’re looking for:
• Native/near native in Dutch
• Good command in English.
• Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
• Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
What we offer:
- Indefinite contract
- Competitive remuneration package (14 Salaries)
- Opportunities for international Career through Webhelp International Mobility program
- A challenging working environment
- Employee events
- Private health insurance + Dental Care
- 3 euros meal voucher in Up Hellas card per working day
- Free gym and other well-being activities
- Enjoy with your co-workers your lunch break at our new Restaurant
You appreciate our values of recognition, integrity, unity, and commitment, and you are eager to create the "wow" too.
More than your background, it is your motivation and your personality that will make you part of our fun-loving community.
Please note that non-EU residents must have a valid work permit in Greece to be considered for employment.
Concentrix + Webhelp Hellas is an equal-opportunity employer
Concentrix + Webhelp considers diversity a fundamental resource and offers everyone accesses to employment opportunities, regardless of gender, age, religion, ethnicity, or any other classification protected by applicable national laws.