- Relocation package (flight, pickup from airport and accommodation)
- Fantastic quarterly team events and weekly company events
- Breakfast at the office on Mondays and Tuesdays.
- Lunch at the office on Wednesdays.
- A one-time bonus to help you set up a comfortable workstation at home (we’re truly Hybrid!)
- On top of our Hybrid work arrangement, up to 40 days a year to work fully remote from anywhere
- €250 Annual Wellbeing Allowance (Claimable after probation).
- €250 One-time Hybrid Allowance to help you set-up your home office.
As a Customer experience agent in iGaming, you're in charge of tasks related to player satisfaction. You contribute to creating a positive user experience by addressing concerns, managing accounts, and facilitating responsible gaming practices. Your role extends to proactively identifying opportunities to enhance customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Your responsibilities include:
- Handling player inquiries
- Ensuring seamless gaming experiences.
- Providing assistance on game rules, account management, and promotional offers.
💭 You speak and write Norwegian at a native level and you speak English (B2).
🎓 Experience with customer care is a plus and interest in the iGaming industry is an advantage.
💻 You have a basic understanding and level of computer handling skills.
💪🏻 Excellent problem solving skills
🥇 Excellent communication and inter-personal relationship building skills