Our client is looking for Swedish Customer Experience Agent in Malta.
- Resolve customer queries via live chat and email
- Take ownership of customer cases that cannot be resolved at the point of contact and see through to full resolution
- Communicate with 2nd line support team and payment providers to solve customer problems in the most efficient way.
- Approve customer withdrawals upon request from the player
- Review of customer documentation and KYC checks on demand for various jurisdictions in line with policy
- Contribute to team effort by achieving personal KPI’s to support departmental SLA’s
- Provide insight into current customer feedback and help shape our systems, processes and self-service outlets, such as our FAQs and Knowledgebase, both within CX and the wider Country Management
- Ad hoc tasks as required by the CX Management such as analysing customer contact trends and patterns, and providing context around these
- Fluent knowledge of Swedish - both written and spoken
- A keen interest in sports & casino
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to adapt to shift work
- Customer service experience is considered a plus
- Able to multitask
Know someone looking for their next career move?
At SpotOn Connections, we value the power of personal referrals! We offer an exciting "Refer-a-Friend" initiative, giving you the great opportunity to earn €250 for every successful referral.
Get in touch with us to kickstart your career today!