Lisbon is a fantastic city to live and explore and our client's iGaming role can allow you to do just that! Do you have a background in Law and speak fluent German?
Our client is looking for a German speaking Customer Support Agent to support their players and join their team in Lisbon. This is not a call centre position, rather you will be doing important work making sure the client's players have all the tools they need to succeed.
The salary for this position is 22k annually and comes with health insurance and additional days off! Send us your CV, and our Recruiters will be in touch!
- Handle wide range of customers and enter all customer details in an accurate and efficient manner to the relevant systems.
- Provide customers accurate and relevant information about products, services and promotions based on needs.
- Educate customers to use all online self-service tools.
- Proactive suggesting improvements to improve efficiency, productivity, quality and customer satisfaction.
- Fix the root cause of the problem to protect additional customers from getting the same issue. Direct or escalate all parties to take corrective action as needed.
- Work towards simplifying the existing processes to reduce effort.
- Meet deliverable requirements/service level measures/specific targets, Quality and Efficiency targets.
- Perform against all key Customer service goals.
- Knowing individual targets and individual performance management
- Take ownership for your development. Look for opportunities to grow
- Work on individual career progression plan and manage training plan completion.
- Have an overview about required development activities and participate on them as well.
- Looks for feedback and development activities to improve in skills related to the current work.
- Developing others - create and support opportunities for building skills to execute current and future responsibilities.
- Knowledge Development and Sharing: Become an expert with the tools used in CS team. Share knowledge and findings with the team members. Support new team members in their training.
- Language skills: English C1 and German – C1 level (speaking & writing), other language is a plus.
- Middle education degree.
- PC skills: Masters use of PC equipment and software (MS Office, Internet searching tool skills).
- Communication skills – verbal and written: Communicates effectively over the phone and in written transactions.
- Flexibility and shift work is required.
- An experience in the contact service environment is a preferable advantage.
- An online gaming experience is a plus.
- Health insurance;
- Access to LinkedIn Learning;
- Access to Employee Assistant Tool;
- Fruit andcoffee in the office;
- Protocols with local partners' Birthday;
- Day: 1 Extra leave day per year;
Know someone looking for their next career move?
At Betting Connections, we value the power of personal referrals! We offer an exciting "Refer-a-Friend" initiative, giving you the great opportunity to earn €250 for every successful referral.
Get in touch with us to kickstart your career today!