New exciting opportunity for Swedish speakers in the Netherlands!
Great vacations begin with great employees!
We have an exciting new job opportunity to join our client´s team. Working for a worldwide cruise line, you’ll have the chance to combine your experience as a traveler, with a sense of adventure by helping our customers to book their onboard vacation and offer unique ways to explore the world.
A Travel Assistant plays an important role in ensuring that customers have a smooth and enjoyable travel experience. You will provide valuable support in all aspects of the booking and planning process and serve as a resource for customers throughout their journey.
Also, being part of the team, you’ll be able to take advantage of the cruise discounts offered to employees and enjoy a friendly working environment.
The Travel Assistant is responsible for:
- Communicating with clients via phone, e-mail, or chat to find the right cruise for their needs, including selecting the right stateroom and choosing the best itinerary;
- Managing the customer's booking, including making changes, processing payments, and sending confirmation and itinerary information;
- Offering recommendations for appropriate destinations, travel dates, and costs based on clients' preferences;
- Working closely with the cruise line and be the main point of contact for clients, providing updates on travel arrangements and answering any questions or concerns;
- Scheduling travel and lodging arrangements and perform other administrative tasks required for scheduling the trip;
- Using booking systems and software to secure holidays and manage clients' travel plans;
- Keeping clients up to date with any changes regarding their travel arrangements and promptly addressing any concerns or issues that arise.
The ideal candidate:
- Excellent skills of Swedish (C1 upwards); English (B2+)
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications, such as Word and Excel
- Sales skills that can help to promote travel packages and increase sales for the employer
- Team player with a collaborative mindset and the ability to work with others towards common goals
- Creative problem solver with an out-of-the-box approach
- Attention to detail
Nice to have:
- Customer relationship management (CRM) skills;
- Prior work experience in customer service or a related field;
What does our client offer:
- 6 weeks of training (on-site) + 4 weeks of nesting (on-site); after that possible to work 1-2 days from home, based on performance
- Great and competitive salary in the Netherlands
- Scheduled working time: 09 AM - 06 PM
- Saturday rotation once every two months: 10 AM – 05 PM
- Monthly bonus based on performance
- Great career opportunities
No time to waste - Apply today and we will contact you in short for more information!
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, with offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent worldwide. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.