Your responsibilities and impact as a Lead Generator will be:
- Cold Calling leads from a given list of potentially interested clients
- Identifying leads and getting contact information online
- Scheduling meetings for the Sales team to do the negotiation and close the lead
- Using a CRM tool (Salesforce) to track daily activity in terms of prospecting and opportunity management.
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- A native level of German and a fluent level of English
- Preferably having previous experience in Outbound Sales and Business Development
- Good self-organization and time-management skills
- Being a team player with high social competence
- Being energetic, innovative, and working proactively at a fast pace
- Excitement about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
- Living in or willing to relocate to Portugal for an international career and life experience
- Having a valid Portuguese work permit (required).
What’s in it for you?
- Type of Contract: Yearly or 6 months contract, renewable
- Working Hours: Full Time, Mon- Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM
- Training: Have a kick-start your career with the intensive training that the company offers to its new employees.
- Salary Conditions(*): You have 2 options:
- Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 1150€ gross/month
- Excluding accommodation: 1450€ gross/month
- Bonus: Performance bonus of up to 150€ gross/month
Relocation Package for International Candidates:
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses
- Airport pick-up
- Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
- Help with paperwork, opening a bank account, etc. upon your arrival.
- Private health insurance after 6 months of contract which is extra to the standard insurance
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities, and social events organized by the company
- Growing opportunities to join the Sales/Customer Success team
- Portuguese public holidays and 22 days of paid holidays.
Your Future Company:
Located in Lisbon, you will find a company that takes care of you from your career development, language skills, and accommodation to your social integration. Your prospective new employer is a multinational organization that has been acknowledged as one of the best sales and customer service solutions provider companies in the world. Are you ready to be an added value to their international team including talents from more than 80 nationalities all over the world? Because they are looking for you!
What should you expect from living in Lisbon?
- A colourful and vibrant city with a rich cultural history
- All the pros of living in a European capital on a budget
- Friendly people, good vibes, and a happy-go-lucky urban life
- Warm climate all year and a sunny beach life next to the Atlantic
- A local community with a good level of English and an international environment
- Learn more about Lisbon on our Blog.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for German speakers in Spain or Portugal, or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.