Our client is looking for Junior Recruitment Specialist in Bulgaria.
- Introductory Calls: Scheduling initial Teams video call with candidates sourced via different channels to check initial questions and sharing information about Yource, our values, different projects and function, contract details and relocation package
- Interview: Scheduling and conducting interview(s) via Teams video call to get a clear view on the candidate’s profile and match with the right project
- Additional assessment: scheduling additional tests (language, written) and interview with Operations/client if required or concerns
- Job offer: Preparing and send job offers to suitable candidates , taking in mind their profile and capacity need per project
- Candidate Communication: Maintaining regular contact with candidates once an offer is made until the candidate starts. Addressing any concerns and answer questions.
- Transition to HR Admin: When a candidate accepts an offer, collecting the personal details of the candidate to share with HR Admin for onboarding and relocation process (when applicable)
- Documentation: Keeping records updated, noting all key interactions with candidates in shared folders within team and recruitment partners
- Partner Collaboration: Working closely and accurate with recruiting partners keeping them updated about each step in the selection proces. Understanding their candidate referrals and ensuring a smooth process from start to onboard.
- Project Transitions: Assisting Yource employees wanting to switch projects by collecting feedback (KPI’s & behaviour) and conducting reorientation interviews, ensuring it aligns with their and the company’s needs.
- Experience with recruitment is an asset but is not required
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency in English language
- Fluency in the Dutch language would be considered
- Experiences working with Excel
- Team player but able to work independently
- Time management
Know someone looking for their next career move?
At SpotOn Connections, we value the power of personal referrals! We offer an exciting "Refer-a-Friend" initiative, giving you the great opportunity to earn €250 for every successful referral.
Get in touch with us to kickstart your career today!