• Competitive salary, paid 14 months per year;
• Relocation Package;
• Meal allowance;
• Private Health insurance;
• A bright, modern, and exciting place to work;
• Several training and career development opportunities ;
• Team events;
• 25 paid vacation days ;
• Wellness break;
• Free fruit, coffee and beverages and vending machines.
Your job will be great:
• You'll take an active role in reviewing user behaviors as well as ensuring the rules of the Virtual Reality areas;
• You'll analyze reports according to protocols, procedures and instructions as starting point, maintaining a high level of quality in each report;
• You will be a central point of moderation between Virtual Reality users, applying our guidelines with reference to nuanced and context-dependent policies in an evolving environment;
• You will make autonomous decisions against challenging issues of a potentially sensitive or business-critical nature;
• From the beginning, you will take an active role in continuously seeking for initiatives to enhance service and improve the overall user experience.
• Fluent, verbal and written in Danish (C1);
• English level (intermediate);
• Ability to multitask, possess critical reasoning skills, communicate effectively;
• Fast learner, diligent worker.
To become a part of our Team you need to be:
• Willing and able to work from 8am to 10pm (8h/day);
• Able to rotate shifts to help address client customer and business needs;
• You are expected to provide background clearance (certificate for highest level of education, references from previous employment, clean criminal record).
Job Type: Full-time
Do you think you have what it takes? Apply today!
Who are we?
With 280,000 colleagues all over the world, we specialize in creating exceptional customer experiences and driving digital transformation for some of the world’s biggest and best companies.
We’re fanatical about our diverse and passionate people all across the world. We embrace all our different cultures, individualities, and personalities because we recognize that all our differences make us stronger together. Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer, and we process applicants without regard to disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or any other characteristic.
We show our colleagues how important they are by showering them with perks, like a culture of belonging; clear paths for career development; professional support, coaching and mentorship programs; performance-based pay; a global network of lifelong friends and peers; and more! (Like, lots more.)
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel working within this job title.