Do you have a consistently customer-oriented communication style and a solution-oriented and independent way of working? Being the first point of contact for customers comes naturally to you? This job offers you the opportunity to represent a major German bank and take care of all customer matters.
We are currently looking for German-speaking customer advisors who are ready to kick-start their careers in the picturesque city of Porto, in northern Portugal.
- Service-oriented inbound
- Answering customer questions and executing orders in the first contact around the entire Service Retail
- Assist with phone banking ID and T-PIN & Postbank app setup.
- Card blocking/unblocking/exchange
- Recording of phishing cases
- Acceptance of payment transaction orders
- Product information
- Recording of complaints
- Good linguistic expression in German (no slang, proper articles, an understandable accent is allowed).
- Active listening
- Good needs assessment
- Enjoy customer service
- Willingness to solve even difficult cases in the first contact
- Resistance to stress
- Hybrid work model ("Work from Home" up to 70%) based on good performance.
- Service hours initially are Mo-Sa 8 a.m.to 5 p.m.
- Above-average salary opportunities.
- Career opportunities within an internationally established company.
- Relocation support.
- Training and onboarding phase.
**All applicants must have an EU passport or valid residence permit.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading agency specializing in multilingual and international recruitment, working with companies from around the world and connecting the most exciting jobs with the best talents. At Multilingual Jobs Worldwide, we have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. With our 300+ partners in over 30 countries, we have already helped over 3,000 people find their dream job.