Work as a Swedish-speaking Content Moderator in sunny Barcelona!
Do you want to help make social media a safer place? If you said yes to the question above and you are a person with a keen eye for detail, whom is aware of current events and enjoys being a team player, we have the right job for you!
As a Content Moderator, you will be in charge of filtering the content of a popular social media platform. Screening and monitoring the platform for abusive, violent, or other inappropriate content and ensuring a safe experience for its users and communities. Applicants should keep in mind that the content will in some cases contain strong and sensitive content.
- Swedish Native and advanced English
- Good technical PC skills
- Goal-oriented work approach
- Awareness for current cultural, political and social events
- Affinity with social media platforms
- Experience within content moderation, customer service or other contact center environments will be valued.
- Availability to work from the office and from home (within 100km from the office)
- Obligatory studies finished: According to the legislation in Spain, a Document to prove it will be MANDATORY to be able to hire you. Meaning Obligatory studies as ESO or High School. Any higher studies title will be an added value.
- 39h/week contract (Monday to Sunday) with fixed working hours
- Feel good program that includes Spanish lessons, free group activities and many more!
- Wellness and resiliency program for mental and physical health. Includes many types of different workshops (Stress, conflict, effective communication, etc.)
- Incentives plan regarding project KPIs achievement
- Attractive employee referral bonus campaign
- A multicultural and international working environment
- Modern office spaces, well connected by public transport and close to Glories shopping mall
- Be part of an exciting department with great opportunities to grow your career
- Initial training and continued personal coaching
- A responsible employer with an excellent reputation in the outsourcing industry
Interested in developing your career in sunny Barcelona? Apply by submitting your CV today, and let's have a chat about the opportunity!
About Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, with offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent worldwide. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.