You are interested in medicine?
You would like to help people with a disease?
Work for a medical device company, that wants to make the life of people with diabetes easier.
Your responsibilities and impact as Customer Service for a Medical Device Company will be:
- Take care of inquiries from the customers all about the Omni pod-Product, an Insulin Management System.
- From responding inbound calls, being responsible of orders, coordination of product shipment to customers, providing support and direction to customers, resolve their issues in a timely and empathetic manner and encouraging customers compliance with product utilization.
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You are a fluent French speaker and have a good level of English
- You are energetic and innovative
- You are a fast thinker and work proactively
- Motivation and teamwork are some of your soft skills
- You are interested in Medicine
- You have excellent communication skills
- You have an intercultural mind and willing to work with many other nationalities
What's in it for you?
- Signing bonus of 1500 euros
- Type of contract: a long-term fixed term contract, renewable every year
- Working hours: full time (40h/week) on rotating shifts (Mon-Sun, 24/7)
- Salary conditions (*) – 2 options:
- Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 990€ gross/month
- Excluding accommodation: 1100€ gross/month
- For international candidates:
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
- Airport pick up
- Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
- Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sport activities and social events organized by the company
- Real career opportunities in different career paths
(*) Compensation during training period if successful (4 weeks): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes)
Is this project not the best fit for you ? Feel free to check our other opportunities in Customer Service in Lisbon. Still, send me your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.