Is a career in Customer Service what you are looking for?
As one of the top 3 leading Technology brands in the world, Microsoft will give you the opportunity to learn and do what you love.
You will not only have one of the technology pioneer company on your curriculum, you will also learn to work according to their business standards.
Microsoft offers different opportunities based on your level of experience and responsibilities you are ready to take! If you are willing to relocate to sunny Lisbon, Portugal, this is the right opportunity for you!
Your responsibilities and impact as a Customer Service Agent will be:
- Supporting clients by answering their questions regarding products and services via phone and email
- Providing solutions for occurring problems
- Optimizing the client's technical equipment/tools
- Gaining market knowledge and information about Microsofts' competitive advantages
- Assisting new and former clients with account-related issues and questions
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- A native level of German and a good level of English
- Enthusiasm about business and affinity for technology
- Knowledge of the value and impact that a good customer experience can create Being an attentive listener, comfortable and skillful at communicating with people Having good negotiation skills or showing keenness to learn
- Being energetic, innovative and working proactively at a fast pace
- Excitement about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
- Living in or willing to relocate to Portugal for an international career and life experience
- Having a valid Portuguese work permit (required).
What’s in it for you?
- Type of contract: yearly or 6 months contract, renewable
- Working hours: full time or part time options on rotating shifts (depending on the project)
- Salary conditions (*) – 2 options:
- Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 1.100€ gross/month (based on level of experience)
- Excluding accommodation: 1.470 gross/month (based on level of experience)
For international candidates:
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses
- Airport pick up
- Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
- Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
- Private health insurance included from the first day of contract signature
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sport activities and social events organized by the company
- Real career opportunities in different career paths
Your Future Company:
Located in Lisbon, you will find a company that takes care of you from your career development, language skills, and accommodation to your social integration. Your prospective new employer is a multinational organization that has been acknowledged as one of the best sales and customer service solutions provider companies in the world. Are you ready to be an added value to their international team including talents from more than 80 nationalities all over the world? Because they are looking for you!
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for German speakers in Portugal or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.