Imagine yourself elevating your career by working for a world-famous technology brand while enjoying everything Lisbon has to offer.
Does it sound like the opportunity you are looking for?
Then you are in the right place to apply for your next job abroad. This opportunity will help you to combine your career goals with a peaceful lifestyle in Lisbon near the beach.
Your responsibilities and impact as Digital Product Advisor will be:
- Back office activities regarding online orders
- Supporting the customer service agents complex cases
- Reaching out to customers via phone/email in order to solve the issue/problem
- Guarantee clients satisfaction and high level of quality
- You have native level of Dutch
- You have a good level of English
- You are motivated and with a positive mindset
- You are efficient and have good organisation skills
- You are a team player
- You are client and service oriented
- You are willing to stay in the country for medium term
- You are punctual and flexible
- You have very good communication skills
What's in it for you?
- Salary of 1.117€ per month (x14 per year) + 150 € bonus/month
- 6€ meal voucher per work-day
- Full time job (40h/week), Monday-Sunday (Rotative shifts 8 am – 10 pm)
- 12 months contract
- 30 days of probation period
- Payment of up to 400 €/month for the rent (during the first 6 months) for relocating candidates
- Reimbursement of flight tickets after 3 months
- Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
- Contract as from the first day of training (training is paid 100%)
- Private health insurance from the beginning
- A stable job and opportunities to grow within the company
- A family style working environment, while benefiting from an international and multicultural company
- Opportunity to work for Top companies on the market
Our partner is an international Contact Solutions provider working with leading companies and having a worldwide presence. For their client, an American multinational technology company, they are currently recruiting a Dutch speaker for their office in Lisbon.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for Dutch speakers in Portugal or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.