Our client is growing their Team and is looking for a Dutch speaking Customer Protection Contact Center (International) Analyst to join their team in sunny Lisbon, Portugal. The Legal and RG International team within Customer Services is responsible for conducting detailed investigations of International customers to detect potential vulnerable gamblers and working in close collaboration with the AML team. Investigations are conducted to ensure that the customer can legitimately support their levels of play and are protected from gambling harm.
You will mainly be responsible for outbound (potentially inbound) contact of customers, by telephone or other electronic means, in order to address potential Safer Gambling, or Affordability concerns.
You’ll be responsible for handling sensitive customer information and dealing with potentially vulnerable customers in a calm, professional and empathetic manner.
- Contacting customers to address any potential Safer Gambling or Affordability concerns.
- Deliver outstanding customer service while encouraging the use of Safer Gambling tools or seeking Source of Funds clarifications/evidence.
- Use judgement and analysis to evaluate the customer responses and apply any appropriate controls to mitigate the risk in a timely manner.
- Ensure all necessary actions are taken e.g. loss limits, deposit limits, account closure and maintain a clearly documented audit trail of decision making.
- Handle sensitive information in line with data privacy requirements.
- Share best practice with colleagues and provide ideas to improve processes.
- Excellent written and verbal Dutch.
- Business level of English is required.
- Ability to communicate sensitively and calmly, particularly with customers who may be distressed or angry.
- Understanding of Responsible Gambling tools and policy requirements
- Proven track record in delivering high quality work in a fast-paced, challenging environment.
- Practical application of policy directives.
- Self-motivated, organized, and highly efficient personality.
- Must be detail orientated and analytical.
- Ability to examine problems and strategize for solutions.
- Previous experience in a Call Center environment.
- Evidence of sound judgement and analysis to identify potentially vulnerable customers.
Know someone looking for their next career move?
At SpotOn Connections, we value the power of personal referrals! We offer an exciting "Refer-a-Friend" initiative, giving you the great opportunity to earn €250 for every successful referral.
Get in touch with us to kickstart your career today!