You need a valid European passport or work permit to apply for this position.
- Health Insurance, Life Insurance & Family Plan (Spouse and Children)
- Relocation package: refund of up to 2000 euros
- Assistance in finding accommodation,
- Support in obtaining NIF (Portuguese tax number) and NISS (required for residence permit)
- Extra lunch money: 7.63 € per day of work
- Performance bonuses
- Development opportunities (move to another project, team leader, quality analyst, HR department)
- Fun social events
As a Customer Support Agent you will communicate via mail and phone to manage reservations (requests & complaints, e.g. date change, cancellation, refund process).
You will be the first point of contact and it is therefore important that you like to speak to people and you have empathy and patience.
💭 You speak Dutch at a native level and you are fluent in English (B2).
🎓 Experience in customer care is an advantage but not a must. Experience in the travel industry is also a plus.
💻 You have a good understanding and level of computer handling skills.
💪🏻 Excellent problem solving skills with the capability of research and identification of the right information.
🥇 You have strong communication and negotiation skills and you are service-oriented, polite, and thorough.