Are you fluent in Bulgarian speaker ready to start a new career in Athens? Then we have a sunny opportunity for you as a Technical Support agent.
The Company is an outsourcing firm, with a giant network of multiple offices located in 76 countries that serve in a total of 160 markets. They take pride themselves on being one of the best in the world at what they do, Customer Care Services! They constantly invest in research and development to get a deeper understanding of customers’ thoughts, behaviours, and needs.
As a Technical Support, your role is, together with your team, to handle customer issues with empathy and efficiency. Besides speaking your native language, you also need to have a good level of English. The role consists of handling and responding to end-user requests through multiple contact channels (phone, e-mail, chat). It requires maintaining solid customer relationships by handling their questions and concerns with speed and professionalism. Also, performing data entry and use of software programs.
- Being fluent in Bulgarian and a good level of English
- Politeness, courtesy, and good communication skills.
- Time management and multitasking abilities.
- Ability to work in groups.
- Flexibility in working hours and the ability to work in shifts.
- Software skills.
What you are offered
- Relocation package that includes: Airplane tickets, 2 weeks free accommodation, agency support to find a new place to stay, taxi from the airport.
- Free support from the Employee Relations department during the hiring process, with regards to your Social Security number, Health Insurance (IKA), Tax Number, and Bank account, etc.
- Paid training to keep you up to date on products and procedures.
- In-house doctor and medical insurance.
- Excellent career advancement opportunities.
- International working environment.
- Company-organized festivals, parties, excursions, etc. throughout the year.
- Discounts for our employees all over Athens.