German speaking Sales administrator – order management
Salary: Up to £31,000
Contract Duration: 12 months (Extension or Permanent Role Possible)
Job Reference: MS229170
Location: North-West London (Hybrid)
Accessible from: Wembley, Aylesbury, High Wycombe, Amersham, Uxbridge, Hemel Hempstead, Harrow, Milton Keynes area
- German language skills are essential.
- Ideally experienced in business customer service, sales administration, order processing, or managing Field Service requests.
- Hybrid work setup in a thriving industry and a friendly, collaborative work environment.
- Manage the full order cycle for business clients.
- Resolve disputes and address order delays.
- Deliver excellent customer service to business clients.
- Collaborate with internal departments such as sales, logistics, and quality.
- Fluent in German and English.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize and work towards deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and a problem-solving mindset.
- Proficient user of MS Office skills and CRM systems (SAP, Oracle, JD Edwards).
- Previous experience in a similar role in business customer service is ideal.
If you have prior experience in customer service, sales administration, client operations coordination, project management, client service, or account management, kindly submit your application. Our consultant will be pleased to discuss the role in greater detail.
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 35 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer.