You need a valid European passport or work permit to apply for this position.
- Relocation package (flight, airport pickup, and 30 days of accommodation)
- Additional health insurance to keep you covered.
- 6 weeks of paid training to provide you with all the information you need
- Great work-life balance with weekends off
- Enjoy a low tax rate - approximately 10%
- Performance bonuses and team-building events
As a customer support agent, you'll be the first point of contact between customers and the American fitness and electronics company you'll represent. Your primary communication will be via phone and email, where you will handle questions regarding fitness technology and electronic devices. You will receive all the training you need to assist and guide customers about their products! Your daily tasks include:
- Provide professional help and guidance to customers
- Offer solutions to device usage questions
- Identify issues and communicate them to your supervisory team for resolution
- Engaging with supporting functional teams as required to resolve issues brought up by customers
💭 You're fluent in Finnish (native) and English (B2).
👂🏻 Excellent communication skills, with the ability to empathise and respond to customer needs.
📞 Previous experience in customer support, preferably in a call center or similar.
💻 A basic understanding of working on a computer.