You need a valid European passport or work permit to apply for this position.
- Work from modern offices in the vibrant city of Athens, surrounded by a dynamic and international team
- Get 2 extra salaries per year (total of 14 salaries)
- Performance bonuses
- Good development opportunities within the company (supervisor, quality analyst, CSR2, trainer)
- Relocation package (flight, airport pickup, and accomodation)
- Health insurance
- Real estate agent on our account to help you find an apartment
- Assistance in opening a Greek bank account, tax paperwork
Your daily work will include tasks like these:
- Provide the highest level of support to our customers via phone and email on a range of issues
- Give accurate information by using the proper procedures (you will receive training)
- Answer customers' questions in a friendly and professional way
- Create a fantastic customer experience that people value
- Be responsible for following the direction of the management and providing feedback
💭 You speak and write Portuguese at a native level and you are fluent in English (B2).
🎓 Experience in customer support is a plus but not a must.
💻 You have a basic understanding and level of computer handling skills.
💪🏻 You have a desire to learn and advance, and be a curious investigator and problem solver. Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
🥇 Strong communication skills via phone, attentive listening, and superior writing skills.
YOU MUST HAVE A EUROPEAN PASSPORT TO APPLY!