Are you excited to explore the world of Customer Service? Apply for the position!
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary with benefits package, paid 14 times a year;
- Meal Allowance;
- Private Health Insurance;
- A bright, modern, and exciting place to work;
- Several training and career development opportunities;
- Team events;
- 25 paid vacation days;
- Free fruit, coffee and beverages and vending machines.
Your job will be great:
- Guide patients and customers in use of the products and help resolve their technical and operational questions;
- Provision of usage information, order support for spare and replacement parts, complaint handling and case escalations to client;
- Receive calls or e-mails from clients, answer simple questions, indicate local point of sales of products, medical procedures, give basic technical support according to the received training and pre-establishes guidelines;
- You are able to manage different types of inquiries generated via inbound activities such as voice and email;
- From the beginning, you will take an active role in providing excellent and nimble customer service experience and seek continuously for initiatives to enhance service and improve the overall customer experience.
- Fluent, verbal and written in German;
- English level (intermediate);
- Previous experience in Customer Service - not mandatory;
- Ability to multitask & work under pressure;
- Fast learner, diligent worker.
To become a part of our Team you need to be:
- Able to rotate shifts (Monday - Friday) to help address client, customer, and business needs;
- You are expected to provide background clearance (certificate for highest level of education, references from previous employment, clean criminal record).
Job Type: Full-time
Location: On site: Porto
Relocation package may be offered.
Do you think you have what it takes? Apply now!
Who are we?
With 280,000 colleagues all over the world, we specialize in creating exceptional customer experiences and driving digital transformation for some of the world’s biggest and best companies.
We’re fanatical about our diverse and passionate people across the world. We embrace all our different cultures, individualities, and personalities because we recognize that all our differences make us stronger together. Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer, and we process applicants without regard to disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or any other characteristic.
We show our colleagues how important they are by showering them with perks, like a culture of belonging; clear paths for career development; professional support, coaching and mentorship programs; performance-based pay; a global network of lifelong friends and peers; and more! (Like, lots more.)
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel working within this job title.