- Answer incoming communications from customers (general enquiries, cancellations and amendments).
- Conduct research to provide answers for customers to resolve their issues.
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right tools, methods, and processes.
- Ensure a high level of partner service and a positive partner experience.
- Fluency in French and English.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ideally 6 months or more of customer services experience.
- Recognize, apply and explain your product or service knowledge.
- Computer savvy.
- Knowledgeable, encouraging, supporting and present leadership.
- Diverse and community minded organization.
- Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds.
- 25 days annual leave per year.
- Excellent premises during training and employee engagement activities.
- Relocation assistance available.
- Performance bonus opportunities and benefits.
Know someone looking for their next career move?
At SpotOn Connections, we value the power of personal referrals! We offer an exciting "Refer-a-Friend" initiative, giving you the great opportunity to earn €250 for every successful referral.
Get in touch with us to kickstart your career today!