As a bet365 Customer Account Advisor, you’ll join our European Customer Service team assisting our global customer base from our office in sunny Malta.
You will be at the forefront of the world’s favourite online gambling brand, supporting customers across a variety of queries relating to their bet365 account.
Working within our energetic and multicultural work environment, this role presents you with a variety of topics including betting, payments, verification and general account queries. You will assist our customers via Live Chat, email and telephone and play a fundamental part in their bet365 experience.
Offered on a full time basis and requiring a flexible approach to working hours, you will support the busy sporting calendar by working a shift pattern spread across any five days from seven, including public holidays and weekends.
In return, we offer an attractive salary, career progression, a generous bonus scheme paired with a wide range of other benefits. To name a few, you will receive free gym membership, birthday leave, free snacks and health insurance amongst others.
This role is included in our hybrid working policy which takes blended approach to both office and home working.
Preferred skills and experience
- Fluent verbal and written communication in Swedish language.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Passion for delivering exceptional Customer Service.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise.
- Effective problem solving.
- Competent computer literacy skills.
- Experience in a customer-facing role preferred but not essential.
- Providing a positive customer experience and first-time resolution when assisting customers with queries and complaints.
- Liaising with internal departments in English order to resolve our customers’ queries.
- Responding to customer queries in a timely manner via Live Chat, email and telephone.
- Using internal tools to assist and take ownership of your customer query.
- Investigating issues thoroughly and escalating queries where necessary.
- Maintaining knowledge of policies, procedures and licensing requirements.
- Promoting safer gambling.