- With a strong focus on creating player lifecycle journeys, you will develop and implement highly automated and personalised lifecycle campaigns, as well as real time interactions, across multiple channels based on customer behaviour modelling.
- You will conduct A/B and multivariate testing of lifecycles to continuously optimize campaign quality and performance.
- Constant analysis of lifecycle campaign in close collaboration with the Product, Key Account and Data teams to improve ROI of the lifecycles.
- Assist in building a data driven digital marketing strategy.
- Native Spanish and Fluent in English
- 2 years’ experience in a CRM position within the iGaming industry
- Analytical and able to present reports in a logical way
- In-depth understanding of segmentation
- Strong organizational and collaborative skills
- Can-do positive attitude
- Solution-oriented mindset
- Team player
- Flights to Malta
- 2 weeks accommodation on Arrival
- Health Insurance (after probation)
- Wellness benefit (after probation)
- Breakfast or lunch provided Monday to Friday (later meals provided for those on evening shifts)
- Drinks, snacks etc provided in the kitchen – key for vending machine in the office which is credited by the company every month
- Organised team events – (summer/Xmas parties) and smaller events (St Patricks day, Carnival etc, birthdays)
- Team dinners for new starters to get to know each other
- Flexible work environment – aside from CS/Payments – flexible working hours – latest have to be in by 10am
- No fixed remote or working from home options, but a lot of flexibility can be given to individuals.
Know someone looking for their next career move?
At Betting Connections, we value the power of personal referrals! We offer an exciting "Refer-a-Friend" initiative, giving you the great opportunity to earn €250 for every successful referral.
Get in touch with us to kickstart your career today!