Do you Speak German and English and do you want to live in Madrid? We are currently looking for a customer service agent for a major international car brand - is that you?
Exciting Opportunity for German Speakers in Madrid
Would you like to live in a warm and sunny coastal city with a vibrant nightlife, beautiful parks and cozy cafés, where you can connect with friends and make lasting memories? Madrid offers an unparalleled mix of tradition and modernity, with endless opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Work from office in the vibrant city of Madrid, surrounded by a dynamic and international team
- Work for a major and very prestigeous car brand
- Frontoffice position - you'll be the point of contact between the company and their users/clients
- Enhance your communication and customer support skills
- Work full-time from Monday to Friday, with rotating shifts between 9:00-21:00 and maintain a healthy work-life balance
- Paid training; 928 euros for 3 weeks training, to ensure your success in your new job
- Signing bonus; receive an extra 1000 euros between the first two months
About the Company:
The client is a privately owned contact center company. It provides outsourced sales, technical support, customer service, and other business processes for large companies all across the globe. Right now that means, that you have the opportunity to embark on an exciting adventure while joining their team working for a leading automobile company!
If you're ready to embark on an exciting journey and contribute to creating a positive online experience for millions of users, don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity! Your daily work will include tasks like these:
- Be the superhero our customers need! Assist customers with their inquiries, providing accurate and helpful information.
- Handle customer complaints and ensure swift and satisfactory resolutions.
- Collaborate with a diverse team of international colleagues to deliver outstanding service.
- Keep up-to-date with product knowledge and stay informed about any changes in company or client policies.
- Deliver high quality, fast and efficient service, always ready to assist customers with their immediate needs.
- Costumer focus in a friendly and professional manner
You speak and write German at a native level and you are fluent in English (B2).
Experience in customer support is a plus but not a must
You have a basic understanding and level of computer handling skills. Excellent multitasking skills.
Excellent problem solving skills with good interpersonal relationship building skills.
Ability to manage multiple, competing priorities, duties and tasks, and you have excellent communication skills and can express your thoughts clearly and concisely