Would you like to work in one of Europe's sunniest countries and at the same time develop both professionally and personally?
In this position, you will work with customer service for Zalando. Here you will answer calls from people and answer their questions over the phone and mail.
- Answer calls from customers
- Provide good customer service
- Managing customer cases
- Strive to achieve daily goals and help customers in the best way
- Fluent in Danish and English at a high level
- Being motivated by helping people
- Working independently
- Team player
- Handle incoming customer service calls
- Dispatch incoming customer phone calls
- Accept customer calls and return customer
- Maintain customer service related information for customer accounts
- Ensure quality customer service and customer satisfaction
- Maintain customer service voicemail and return customer calls
- Provide customers with superior customer service
- Provide customer service for internal customers
- Capturing customer information and answering customer inquiries
- Resolve inbound customer calls regarding account
- Take customer orders and provide high-quality customer service
- Make out going customer service calls
- Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service
- Resolve any customer service issues
- Answering inbound calls and providing excellent customer service
- Provide customer support and handling customer inquiries
- Combining excellent customer service skills
- Assure quality customer service to all customers
- Provide exceptional customer service to all customers
- Provide superior customer service
The company offers:
- Fixed monthly salary and great bonus system.
- 330 days of sunshine a year.
- Tax system with 0% payment of tax up to €19,500/year.
- Health and accident insurance (covers both work and leisure).
- Employee discount to local restaurants and fitness.
- Moving package incl. 4 weeks hotel and subsidy for airline tickets.
- 21 days of vacation per year.
- Help with all administration in Cyprus, such as opening bank account and relevant documents.
- Working hours: You will have changing shifts between 8-21 Mon-Fri, sometimes you work Fri-Sat 7.30-19.00. The shifts are 8 hours 45 minutes. If you work weekend, you get off during the week.
- Location: Larnaca, Cyprus
- Contract: Full-time with a trial period of 6 months.
Interested in hearing more?
Apply today by sending your CV, and you will be contacted by one of our Danish-speaking recruiters.