Do you speak Polish at a native or near native level along with with strong English communication skills? Looking to make your career in a multicultural environment in historic Athens? We have the perfect opportunity for you!
Our client is a global leader in end-to-end customer experience products and solutions is currently looking for a Polish Customer Service Specialist.
About the company:
Our client in Greece is a company of 4,800+ employees from over 90 countries. They work hard but also know that a happy employee is a productive employee. For re-charging, new experiences and adventures, Athens is a city that stands out. So, join them and invest in your growth!
They provide solutions to their clients’ customers via phone, chat, email and social media. As a global CX leader, they deliver 3.5 million unique experiences every day for 400+ clients through business process outsourcing (BPO), digital CX, training and talent management and CX consulting and analytics.
As a customer service specialist in this project, your daily responsibilities will include:
- Provide the highest level of support to our customers via phone and email on a range of issues
- Give accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right procedures
- Be the owner of the customer query and ensuring a timely resolution and response
- Build meaningful relationship, answering customers questions in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner
- Meet and exceed our customer service quality goals, compliance regulations and productivity targets
- Create amazing customer experience that people value, and we are proud of
- Be responsible to follow the direction of management and provide feedback
To succeed in the role, you will need to have:
- Native or proficient level of Polish (C2)
- Intermediate level of English (at least B2) both verbal and written
- Strong communication skills – with excellent phone conversation skills, attentive listening, and superior writing skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail
- Desire to learn and advance, be a curious investigator and problem solver
- Must hold EU citizenship or valid work permit for Greece
- Be a local candidate or willing to relocate to historic Athens, Greece
What's in it for you? Our client gives people the tools and the freedom to learn, grow, have fun and be themselves.
- Very competitive wages and stability
- Private healthcare & dental insurance
- Continuous learning/development opportunities and competitive career opportunities
- A safe, friendly, creative, innovative, and technological organization
- International and multicultural environment (celebrations, wellness program, initiatives to develop your skills and events to increase the team spirit)