Are you ready for a new adventure abroad? And do you want to work for our scale up partners within Europe? Then this company is the right fit for you!
Did you know that one out of ten items of clothing are not sold? This company changes that by providing designer brands with technology, so that fashion from previous collections can be sold on their platform. They were founded in 2016 with the mission that all clothing should be worn. Since then they have grown into one of the largest fashion outlet platforms with more than 250 brands available in 12 countries!
- The adventure of your lifetime in sunny Spain
- The chance to make an impact for our brands and company
- An incredible, international community of like-minded young professionals
- The opportunity to grow into other roles within the company and to continuously develop yourself both professionally and personally
- The chance to fully embrace the Spanish culture through Spanish classes or trying delicious Valencian paellas
- Support with moving to a new country and familiarizing yourself with the Spanish administration
How you will help your customers
- You are the first point of contact for the customer, and via phone, email, WhatsApp, and chat, you will create value and solve issues
- You are an authentic representative of the company you support and are dedicated to serving its community of customers with the WOW-factor
- Helping customers with their questions and finding a suitable solution
- You are creative and use your personal and company knowledge to help customers in the best way possible
- You are super customer friendly and can excite the customers and ensure loyalty and retention
- You have a flexible personality; shifts can take place during evenings and/or weekends
Who are you?
- You love the combination of fashion and sustainability
- A communicative professional with a positive mindset for driving customer satisfaction and loyalty
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or university degree (preferably, not mandatory)
- You can speak native German and a sufficient English level to communicate in our international team environment
- You are a good listener, and you have an opportunity-focused mindset
- You have a European nationality or work visa for Spain
- You are eager and ready for the challenge of your lifetime
Interested? Don't hesitate to apply!