Speak Polish and ready to start a new career in the Mediterranean sun? Look no further!
A French multinational BPO company that is making business more human for the world’s most exciting brands. By choosing them you will be part of a family of over 100,000 game-changers from more than 140 locations in 55 countries. Join us at and you will have the opportunity to be part of a multicultural team, a fast-paced environment, and a diverse pool of engaging projects with some of the best B2C and B2B brands worldwide
As Customer Advisor, you will:
- Engage with customers via email or telephone to provide product information as part of the post-sales process
- Follow-up on orders, machine repairs and complaints – and troubleshoot.
- Work on continuous improvement for customer satisfaction
- Listen to the customer's unique situation and acknowledge their needs
- Go beyond the customer's service expectations so they will remember and share their great experience.
We are looking for:
- Proficient Polish (C1/C2)
- Fluency in English (B2)
- Previous experience in Customer Service or troubleshoot is preferred
- Excellent verbal and writing skills coupled with empathy and team spirit
- Proficiency in IT skills: understanding of Microsoft Office, email, and chat technologies
- Good logical thinking
- For non-EU residents, it is mandatory to have a valid work permit.
We offer you:
- Competitive salary (14 months)
- Meal allowance paid in voucher card (net)
- Health insurance with a dental plan (after 6 months of the contract)
- Relocation package: shared accommodation (for 12 months) and flight reimbursement (after 6 months)
- Opportunities for career progression (95% of our promotions are internal) and possibilities for an international career
- Work in the office – Monday-Friday.
Life at our company:
- Work with a diverse environment with people from over 58 nationalities
- Benefit from our modern amenities, many discounts in local businesses, company parties and events and much more!
- We are certified Great Place to Work for 4 years in a row (2019,2020,2021,2022)!