Are you a French speaker, with strong customer/client skills, looking for a new opportunity? We have a job offer for you!
Our client aim is to be the world leader in gaming entertainment by providing their customers with the most entertaining and trustworthy experience possible, while also reinventing the gambling industry. They are home to more than 30 well-known brands. They are committed to long-term development and sustainability and are trying to revolutionize their industry for the benefit of their players, themselves, and the entertainment industry as a whole. Safeguarding the licensing objectives as described in the Gambling Act 2005 specifically, is of paramount importance, ensuring that HVC/VIP schemes are managed in a responsible way prioritizing in all cases the wellbeing of our players against any commercial considerations. These values are followed by all their employees existing and new and this is what they will expect from you as well.
Our client is looking for an Account Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with their customers. The Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers and actively seek new sales opportunities. Account management responsibilities include developing strong relationships with customers. If you are familiar with account management software (CRM), have a flair for client communication, and understand consumer behavior, we’d like to meet you.
Your Responsibilities would include:
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Generate sales leads
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call-handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure the resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts, and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Promoting a “Safer Gaming” philosophy
- Staying UpToDate on rules, processes, and licensing needs.
- Go above and beyond when engaging customers
What they are looking for:
- English fluency and native level of French
- Proven customer service experience handling VIP Clients
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Strong communication/public relations along with active listening skills are required.
- Customer orientation and the ability to adapt and respond to diverse sorts of characters
- Proficiency working on computers and touch typing is required
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Accountability and conscientiousness
What's in it for YOU?
- Excellent work environment
- Attractive salary package
- Monthly incentive Bonus
- Monetary vouchers on Birthdays and other special occasions
- Fully equipped kitchen and in-house entertaining space
- Options to enroll in Company's medical insurance plan
- Possibilities to enroll in Company's pension plan
- Exciting company activities include monthly lunches, corporate gatherings, an intercompany football team, competitions, and many other activities.
- A chance to advance professionally inside one of the world's largest iGaming organisations.
- 2 return flights per year back home, transportation, and free accommodation for 2 weeks
- Monthly rent allowance
- Medical insurance
- We will help you with all practical matters such as finding suitable housing to get you a great start in Cyprus!
What it's like to work at the company
They believe that people come first, and their "family-oriented" global culture is what drives them. They care about their employees and make certain that they have access to the most relevant and helpful tools and benefits.