French speaking Customer Service Coordinator
Salary: up to £27,000
Type: Permanent, fulltime
Job Ref: SM202059
Language Recruitment Services (LRS) is currently recruiting an experienced French Speaking Customer Service Coordinator for a prestigious luxury design company with several offices in the UK.
We are seeking a dedicated and experienced French speaker to join a dynamic international team. This role offers a unique opportunity to leverage your French language proficiency while gaining valuable experience in B2B customer support within the luxury design sector.
As a French-Speaking Customer Service Coordinator, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring customer satisfaction within European export markets. Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction by processing all incoming queries from the European export markets promptly and efficiently.
- Provide Sales Support to the Field Sales Managers and other team members.
- Dealing with incoming calls and emails from customers and processing orders.
- Offer customers additional products and services
- Manage complaints and delivery enquires
- Use web chat to talk to the client in real time
- Liaising with the Commercial Department regarding stock levels and account departments regarding credit levels.
- Undertaking general office administrative tasks and procedures.
- Provide sales information to the Sales Managers as requested.
- Take own initiative to learn about products and prove additional support to the team when possible.
- Provide ad hoc support where needed
Requirements of the French Speaking Customer Service Coordinator:
- Fluency in French and English
- Good command of Microsoft Office
- Ideally previous customer service or sales admin or export or order processing experience.
- Organised, able to prioritise and work towards deadlines
- Motivated and friendly
- Strong communication skills with good telephone manners
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
If you are a fluent French speaker with a background in customer service, sales administration, sales support, account management, order processing, or a customer-facing role, and you have a keen eye for detail, we invite you to send your CV to discuss this exciting opportunity in further detail. Candidates with experience in export/import departments are also encouraged to apply.
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 35 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment.
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer.